Introducing our premium Root Elevators, essential tools designed for precision and efficiency in oral surgery. Also recognized as Root Tip Picks, these elevators are indispensable in dental procedures, ensuring a seamless extraction process by loosening the tooth from its socket and aiding in the severance of the periodontal ligament (PDL).
- Versatile Application: Our Root Elevators serve a dual purpose, being ideal for both oral surgery in human dentistry and veterinary dental procedures. Specifically employed for loosening teeth and removing root tips or fragments during extractions.
- Optimal Design: Crafted to perfection, these surgical elevators are equipped with a straight design, facilitating ease of use during mobilization. The straight elevator is strategically employed both anterior and posterior to the tooth being removed, ensuring a comprehensive approach.
- Vertical Insertion: The straight elevator excels in vertical insertion along the long axis of the tooth, effectively expanding the socket by rotation. This feature enhances the precision and control needed for a successful extraction.
- Oral Surgery: Facilitates the smooth removal of teeth by loosening them from the socket.
- Veterinary Dental Procedures: Essential for extracting root tips or fragments that may break away during the extraction process.
Call to Action:
Upgrade your oral surgery toolkit with our state-of-the-art Root Elevators. Experience the precision, versatility, and reliability that dental professionals trust. Elevate your practice with our exceptional instruments for seamless extractions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: What is an elevator for root extraction?
A1: Used as a lever during the extraction of a tooth or retained roots. It is pushed in between the gums and the tooth exterior and used to loosen the tissue surrounding the tooth.
Q2: What is a root elevator?
A2: Root Elevators are tools used in oral surgery to loosen a tooth from its socket for extraction purposes. They assist in severing the PDL ligament of the tooth for easy extraction.
Q3: What is the use of root elevator?
A3: Used to luxate and remove teeth. Root Elevators Cryer – left Standard Used as a lever during the extraction of a tooth or retained roots.
Material: A Grade Stainless Steel
Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
Polished: No (but possible)
Sand-Blasted: No (but possible)
Dull-Polished: Yes ( German Dull )
Usage: Left Hand or Right Hand
Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
Packing: Individually Packed
QC Passed: Yes